• Jul 15, 2013



    Name: Suigetsu
    Tipe  : Character
    Series : Naruto
    Author: YanBraga
    Size : 10.14MB
    Link : Sendspace

    Pass if need : edge-mugen.blogspot.com 

    Don't Forget to Leave a Comment

    NB: Leave a comment if the link is dead or Contact me

    { 4 komentar... read them below or Comment }

    1. Heya! I realize this is sort of off-topic but I needed to ask.
      Does operating a well-established website like yours take a lot of work?

      I'm completely new to blogging but I do write in my journal everyday.
      I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to
      share my experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any kind of ideas
      or tips for new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!

      Check out my website: Smash Bandits Hack

      ReplyDelete
    2. @Anonim : I think its not take a lot of work because its really easy you just need to upload a file and post it on your blog or you can write an article about your daily activity or share something that you like it

      ReplyDelete

  • Copyright © 2013 - Nisekoi - All Right Reserved

    Edge Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan